- I’m not sure what I need, can you help?
- Of course. Please call us anytime between 8:30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on a Saturday. You’ll find us helpful, informative and friendly. Alternatively, please send us an email.
- How can I pay?
- We accept major credit and debit cards.
- Do you charge for delivery?
- Delivery is free on all orders over £100 exc.vat. A small charge of £4.95 is added to orders under this for orders on mainland UK. We currently use DPD as our main carrier.
- Do you provide samples?
- Samples of all our products are available. Due to the high cost of administration, samples are charged in full but can either be used in a future order or be returned without a restock charge.
- How long will my order take?
- Embroidered garments usually take between 5-7 working days from approval of artwork. During periods of peak demand or when products are out of stock, this may be extended however, we will keep you informed if this is the case.
- How will I receive my artwork proof?
- We always produce a proof for new logos and designs. For embroidered designs and logos we usually send a sewn sample on a swatch of fabric by post. For embroidered lettering, an email or fax is used. Either way, we require you to sign a form to confirm approval before we start production. We are not responsible for errors once a proof has been signed off by the customer.
- What does your free logo service include?
- All our prices include a 10,000 stitch count embroidery in up to 10 colours in 1 position. Larger stitch counts and additional positions POA.
- Which formats do you accept for artwork?
- For embroidery we can accept most formats including pdf, jpeg or you can direct us to your website or send a letterhead. If you are in any doubt, please contact us.